Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer
** ATTENTION : WINER SHIPPING IS HERE! New orders will only be sent out on Mondays and Tuesdays(Exceptions will be made to accommodate holidays). All orders now have to be shipped via Xpresspost to allow 3 days shipping to accommodate the 3 day heat packs that are included with every shipment. Sorry for the inconvenience but our sealers are liquids must not freeze. **
Introducing the revolutionary new high performance urethane sealer that is also fast and easy to apply. Omega allows you to do in 2 hours what used to take 2 days with other urethanes. You’re done in a matter of hours, and never have to worry about callbacks again.
This is a unique two-component, water-borne aliphatic-polyurethane that is highly reactive and not dependent on humidity to cure. It rolls on quickly and easily without worrying about streaks or bubbles in the final finish. The finish is ready for light use as fast as one day after application.
- Excellent acid resistance
- Excellent stain resistance
- Excellent abrasion and scratch resistance
- Suitable for outdoor use – UV stable
- Suitable for wet use in tubs, showers, sinks
- Very low sheen for a natural appearance
- Color enhancing – more color enhancing than other sealers
- Low build, no plastic look
Ease of Use
- Easy application with a roller, no sprayer required
- Extremely forgiving, flows out without streaks or roller marks
- Fast application – seal in hours, not days
- Not dependent on humidity to cure
- Can be used on any concrete countertop mix – not dependent on mix design for performance
- Can be used to reseal projects done with other concrete countertop sealers (please contact us for specifics)
End User Features
- Excellent stain, acid, abrasion and scratch resistance
- No maintenance or reapplication needed
- Easy to clean with standard non-abrasive household cleaners
- Heat resistant up to 500 F (260 C)
- Food safe and non-toxic – Complies with FDA guidelines
- Low VOC
Coverage and Cost
- A small kit of 1 pint A, ½ pint B (24 oz) covers approximately 133 sq ft using 1 primer coat and 4 finish coats, and up to 267 sq ft if using 1 primer coat and 1 finish coat.
- Cost is $160 per 24 oz, or $1.20 per sq ft at maximum coverage to $0.50 per sq ft at minimum coverage.
- Shelf life is 3-6 months in unopened containers, and 1 month or 3 applications in opened containers, stored properly and dry gas blanket (Smooth-On XTEND-IT) applied.
****We do our best to ensure that Omega does not freeze by including a 72 hour heat pack in every shipment and indicating that the product cannot freeze with a warning label attached to the outside of each shipment. Exclusive Concrete Inc. will not be held responsible for Omega freezing during shipping due to mishandling by Canada Post.****